19 th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE BONDING PSYCHOTHERAPY
“Attachment, the essence of relationship.”
June 7-9th 2013 Bruges – Belgium
Pottereierei 72, 8000 Brugge (Belgium)
Jeff Gordon (Germany)
Dr.Martien Kooyman (the Netherlands)
Johan Maertens (Belgium)
Bogdan Polajner (Slovenia)
Moniek Van Deile
The Added Value of Attachment Theory for Clinical Work with Families
Dr. Phil. Karin Grossmann (Germany)
Time and Relationship in Bonding-Psychotherapy
Dr. Godehard Stadtmüller (Germany)
The impact of Integrative Breathwork Psychotherapy on the Psychosomatic Status of Breast Cancer Patients
Alicja Heyda MA (Poland)
Actualization of delict prevention, a confronting treatment of sexual offenders.
Ameon Struyk (The Netherlands)
Treatment Concept of a Psychosomatic Clinic (108 patients) in Bavaria where whole families are treatet in a clinical setting.
Dr. Reinhart Mumm (Germany
Sexual abuse and bonding psychotherapy
Dr. Martien Kooyman (The Netherlands)
Results of actual oxytocin research in relation to attachment and possible connections with bonding
Alexander Müller (Germany)
Start up Bonding-Psychotherapy!
Tobias Wengé (Germany)
“Group members and therapists as a correcting healing experience of pathological symbiosis”- aspects of Yalom’s group therapy theory in relation to the powerful effects of bonding.
Martin Johais (Germany)
Doris Saslavsky (Argentina)
Evolution of Bonding Psychotherapy
Dr. Konni Stauss (Germany)
- Conference :
€ 160 for ISBP Members
€ 180 for non-members
€ 140 students
- Single day (attention: which key speaker will speak on which day will be determined end of April):
€ 90 participant
€ 70 students
Please pay your registration fee before the 20th of May 2013:
8310 Brugge (Belgium)
situated very close to the conference center.
For other lodgings : http://www.brugge.be/internet/en/toerisme/index.htm
- This workshop will be led by Dr. Lieve Thienpont (Belgium), Dr. Martien Kooyman (The Netherlands) and Ramon Vega (Argentina)
Venue : “Hoogveld”, Veldegem (12km from Bruges, Belgium)
- Costs : €210 (all included: workshop-lodging-meals)
- By flight to Brussels National Airport (Zaventem) : there is a train connection to Brussels, 20 minutes on the train and then you need a transfer to the train of Gent-Brugge-Oostende, which stops after one hour in Brugge.
- By flight to Brussels South (Charleroi), just outside the airport you have a special bus to the train station of Brussels South and there you can take the train to Gent-Brugge-Oostende, after one hour, you have a stop in the station of Brugge. On the bus station you can take bus nr. 4 with a stop at “’t Sasplein” or “Lange rei” and you ask for “’t Groot Seminarie”.
- By car via the highway E40 Brussels-Gent-Brugge, or via Antwerp-Gent-Brugge.
If you need information, usually people here understand different languages.
Touroperator for city trips within Europe: